- I am seeing once again a large number of events loaded as internet calendar into MS-Outlook via an iCal link default to the same day:
- This time the iCal sources is Moodle, but it also displays the iCal feed internally so:
- I observed a similar issue when loading certain Drupal calendars into MS-Outlook, only that
- it seems to have affected only certain sites on the same (?) Drupal instance (is this user input error?)
- Events defaulted to the current day in MS-Outlook – the Moodle issue does not.
- All events were effected – not so in this Moodle issue.
- Taken almost straight from the BB_Voice_Troubleshooting_Guide.pdf:
- When using the Voice Recorder, first click the (0) blue “Record” to load the recorder. You may have to accept a security warning.
- Then click the (1) red record button
- IMPORTANT: Click the (2) black STOP button to save your recording. (If you do not click the stop button, your recording will NOT be saved and your instructor will not be able to hear your voice). When you stopped, the timer in the upper right will change from showing “time remaining” to “time recorded”.
- Click the (now not grayed out, but ) green PLAY button to confirm your voice was recorded. If you do not hear anything, check your microphone and the volume controls on your computer.
- If you wish, to re-record your voice,
- When finished, Click Submit for Grading to submit the recording to your instructor for review.
Some concrete examples on how to use the Sanako Study 1200 Playlist and Pairing in language teaching
From the Sanako-UK Fall 2012 Newsletter – click on the link or article for accessing the full newsletter (Hint: No need to wear suit&tie when using the LRC Sanako; headsets, however, tend to be a required accessory).
You can learn more here on how to use Playlist and Pairing. Or visit our Fall 2012 Faculty Workshop I: Intermediate Sanako Teaching Techniques and the following Fall 2012 Faculty Workshop II: Clinic on creating teaching materials for use with the Sanako