Archive for the ‘faculty-offices’ Category
2013/09/24 Leave a comment
According to Apple, you can find it on the foot for the type of iMacs I have seen around here.
How to get access to the LRC Sanako (teacher materials, student recordings) from your office or home PC
2013/05/15 1 comment
- Run the Sanako Installer (first meant for faculty offices only, but now faculty also want to have access from home, so I added that functionality).
- On your office and or home PC, you get a folder “SANAKO” on your desktop. This folder will contain all you need to access student assessments from past classes or upload learning materials for future classes:
- In the office: : It is sufficient to click the additional “UNCC…” links at the bottom of the list .
- At home:
- Click “1st connect…” and log into the campus.
- Click “How teachers find…”, log in with the blog password, open the PDF, click the links in the PDF to the Sanako off-campus folders, log in again with the network credentials as shown in the PDF (sigh…).
- EXAMPLE: Here you can see on a faculty home PC:
- the sanako recorder and campus connector:
- the SANAKO desktop folder shortcuts:
- You get the Word templates only if you can use them (have WORD installed – remember you can install MS-Office with your free faculty license from here).
- (No, you won’t get the “UNCC…”shortcuts at home, we simplified since.)
- Both office and home:
- Drag any audio files into the Sanako study recorder window (further reading on why the Sanako study recorder is useful for teachers).
- Need to record? configure your microphone in Sanako study recorder, menu Tools.
Categories: audience-is-teachers, documentation, e-infrastructure, e-languages, faculty-offices, Institution-is-University-of-North-Carolina-Charlotte, service-is-configuring-learning-tools, service-is-it-managing, service-is-programming autoit, iallt2013, MS-Word, sanako-study-1200, sanakorecorderinstall.exe, student.exe, vpn
2011/09/23 Leave a comment
Teacher on their office PC (MAC users talk to http://helpdesk.uncc.edu) can press windows-key+e, and in the window, that opens,
browse to the student mp3 recordings with date and time in the folder name on s:\coas\lcs\labs\lrctest\sanako\student (no S: drive on office PC? talk to http://helpdesk.uncc.edu, but in the meantime, try windows-key+r, paste = \\DATASERV1\DVOL1\coas\lcs\labs\lrctest\sanako\student”, click “OK”),