Archive for March, 2015
2015/03/15 Leave a comment
2015/03/02 Leave a comment
- Using Eclipse Luna CDT, with C/C++ spelling engine, to document C and C++ code in Doxygen (Eclox plugin),
- Spell check works for inline Doxygen documentation. My API-level code comments in *.[ch](pp)* files gets spell-checked alright (Well…:
- I had to download a decent dictionary to avoid recommendation like this one: . I am using the aspell dictionaries from here and here. This is before a restart/recheck:
- I still do not know how to teach the C++ spell check engine that a newline does not start a new sentence:
- The oft-referred to menu: Edit / Spell check does not show up for me:
- However, spell check ignores my standalone *.dox files with high-level documentation.
- What I have tried:
- Terrible, but since a similar question is still open on stackoverflow): If you can (*.dox requires all comments to be within c-style comments anyway), rename your *.dox files to *.dox.cpp. Terrible, but works:
- A bit less terrible if you mange to store your standalone *.dox files as *.dox.cpp permanently do this if you get your Doxygen to handle these extensions.
- What is nice to see is that the spell-checker recognizes Doxygen’s built-in reserved words (as opposed to my custom-defined Doxygen-commands).
- Other things to try: