2017/04/16 Leave a comment
- … close all your other undocked windows in VBE Editor.
- Must have been hidden during inadvertent docking and took me a while…
2017/01/31 Leave a comment
- Expression Encoder is a great screen casting tool for Windows – and it is free.
- Except that in the free version, each clip is limited to 10 minutes. This can result in many clips that you nee to combine to document one session.
- Adding clips to the media and encode them does not roll over at the end of one to the next clip (as thing used to Work in Windows Media Encoder) – it produces as many output files.
- Using the Add Source at End . button seems to limit you to adding one clip after the other.
- What I had missed so far: You can simply select multiple clips at once in the file open dialogue.
- Expression Encoder will add all to the timeline in sequence, and encode all to one output file:
2016/11/06 Leave a comment
2016/07/22 Leave a comment
- Storing your macros in add-ins (.xlam) has many advantages over personal.xlsm and similar document locations.
- One disadvantage is that an Add-in macro is not accessible through the macros dialogue.
- The community recommends assigning shortcuts for easy access. I did that and went a couple of steps further using VBE extensibility to
- depending on scope
- public procedures on your end users’ computer to whom you distribute your Add-in
- and also non-private on the developer machine
- list your modules alphabetically
- list your macros alphabetically under your modules
- find pick a free (within Excel – short of windows-wide shortcuts – In my current work environment, I am unable run tools that allow you to list these shortcuts) shortcut combination and and assign it to your macro Code
- depending on scope
- Code TBA
2016/06/22 Leave a comment
Demo video is here.
Try “Stop Collecting” with Office Clipboard for Runtime Error 1004 “Paste Method of Worksheet Failed”
2016/05/30 Leave a comment
There seem plenty potential sources of error for method .Pastespecial, and a vast amount of questions and good advice online.