Embedded events are stored on the clients, so do not require the server to run and be able to communicate with the clients to run the event. Don’t forget to select the clients you want to send the embedded event to. Result:
- New and improved as of Spring 2012: We now have 2 computerized small group work spaces for tutoring groups.
- An effective computerized help desk
- A live CAE tutor calendar display. This will help the time zone-challenged students until all students are put into the right time zone in NINERMAIL (or self-help). At that point all students will be able to load the tutor calendar of their choice in NINERMAIL. The tutor calendar has also “LRC” in the title – this way students always are reminded WHERE the tutoring is. We are also working on getting small group workspaces set up in the entrance library area to the left.
- Improved tutor signage
- A variety of non-computerized tutoring workspaces
- A variety of computerized tutoring workspaces that allow the tutoring to share with other uses of the LRC.
- As listed in this view when you enter the LRC:
To reuse your own content, you can import. To use somebody else’s content, the other user can backup his content (even though not shown below, a subset of the content of a course can be chosen) and share (by downloading the file created within the course file area) the backup file with you (a zip-archive that contains an xml file), for the other user to restore. Like so: