Archive for the ‘table-of-contents’ Category
2014/09/12 Enter your password to view comments.
How speech recognition speaking practice integrates with LRC activities for oral practice, assessment and ePortfolio
2014/09/12 Leave a comment
- My use of Windows7 Automated Speech recognition in 7 languages integrates with
- other LRC activities for oral practice, assessment and ePortfolio.
- these homework assignments prepare for in-class assessments
- All except Kaltura (incompatible with Mahara) also produce language learner ePortfolio pieces.
2014/07/15 Enter your password to view comments.
2013/12/12 Leave a comment
2013/06/04 Leave a comment
- The LangLabEmailer helps integrating the digital audio lab (still widely operating based on files and network shares) into the departmental language teaching and learning process by automatically forwarding (audio, text) assessments and assignments collected in the digital audio lab to teachers and students via campus mail (using MS-Exchange automation).
- Easy on the Language Lab Manager who can "set up and forget": 1000s of assessment files will reach their originating students and teachers in near real time without you lifting a finger.
- To earn "extra credit", show your teachers how they can override the default LangLabEmailer behavior by adding “_noemailing” or “_nostudentemailing” to the folder name when saving their digital audio lab collections.
- Status of the language lab and purpose of the software
- Configuring (and sharing back)
- Running or scheduling
- End User options
- Requesting features
- Getting Updates
- Samples & questions at my IALLT 2013 session.