How LRC assistants get paid: paper time sheet if no web time entry

  1. If there is a delay at the beginning of the term getting you into the web time entry system we normally use,
  2. print a paper timesheet for Work Study Student,
  3. get it signed from the LRC coordinator or director,
  4. on or before the 31st, turn it in to Payroll  which is on Reese 3rd Floor (consult the Campus Map).
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: