Home > e-infrastructure > How to extend your LRC class booking to the entire term by adding weekly recurrence
How to extend your LRC class booking to the entire term by adding weekly recurrence
- The single screenshot booking FAQ mentions recurrence briefly. If you failed to add recurrence when you booked the LRC for your class, you can likely still add it:
- Go to your NINERMAIL calendar, open your “meeting”, like so:
- if the (1) recurrence indicator is missing or if, when browsing your NINERMAIL calendar for the term, your class booking shows up not every week, only during the first?
- Then (2) open your class booking by double-clicking on it.
- In the window of your class booking, do these steps (use your own class times, not the ones in the example)
- note how the (1) tooltip for the “repetition” dialogue says “repeat”;
- classes meet (2) “weekly”, but more complex schedules can also be set up (“repeat every x week”)
- don’t forget to (4) “end by” the last day of classes.
- You will receive an immediate response from the LRC classroom in your NINERMAIL inbox. Check it for and report any problems that you cannot resolve to the LRC reception desk.